Why Sell During the Holidays?
8 Reasons to List During the Holidays
- People who look for a home during the Holidays are more aggressive buyers!
- Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you!
- Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
- Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a working week!
- Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
- January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until spring to buy, being on the market now, allows you to capture those buyers!
- You can still be on the market while having the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days during the Holidays!
- By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low!
Thought of selling your home, just not sure of the right time? Contact me 201-232-7300 or [email protected]